Thursday, May 26, 2011

EVR: Eight weeks

May 26, 2011


 (she wasn't really happy about this)

I feel like E is growing up so much fast than W.  It may be all in my head, but I feel like we're on fast forward.  For documentation sake, here's what Lizzy's up to:   
  • tries to suck on thumb
  • eyes are still blue
  • almost out of 0-3 mo. onesies (can't wait for the sleeveless ones)
  • made first trip to church (5/15/11)
  • first smile (5/13/11); now we can coax a smile or two out of her each morning
  • baby announcements finally going out
  • almost too tall/long for bassinet
  • thighs and cheeks starting to chub
  • takes a bottle before bed
  • nurses like a champ
  • has slept for six-hour stretches several nights...just not consistently
  • loves bath time
  • stares at W
  • doesn't mind some tummy time
  • gurgles bubbles and drools
  • lying with her belly against someone's chest while that someone pats her back is the "magic" place
  • Most nights around 8:00 p.m., colic rears its ugly head, usually not dying down until around 11:00.  At this point, E will finally calm and fall asleep.  Dear colic, I hate you.  

3 comments:

Becca said...

Girl, I'm glad you posted today. I have been in a major funk, and your posts cheer me up.

Lizbeth said...

oh she is just getting more and more precious. And chubby. Love her.

Megan and Ben said...

Look at those blue eyes. I think she looks like you, but her eye color reminds me of someone in Dave's family...can't quite put my finder on who. Oh, I just can't wait to squeeze her...the countdown is on.