Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pioneer Day parade

Oh how I love the 24th of July.  Pioneer Day probably trumps the Fourth of July in my book.  I love this Utah holiday.  I love the parade.  I love the rodeo.  I love it all.  
My parents were kind enough to brave the rain with me and the kids.  We headed down to Washington Blvd. for the big parade.  I'm pretty sure this was W's first parade.  He wasn't sure quite what to do at first.  But he got the hang of waving at anything and anyone that moves, which was usually rewarded with a piece of candy.  He catches on quick.  
My parents were really up for anything while we were there.  I can't thank them enough.  Whatever we had going on that day or wanted to do, they were up for it.  It makes me so happy to see my kids spend time with and get to know their grandparents.  I feel so lucky and so thankful that my parents are willing to do that.  Big thumbs up for MaMom and Poppy.

No comments: