Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Winston's Blessing

Mother's Day was special for me this year (obviously), but Winston's blessing was euphoric.  It was a beautiful day surrounded by so many people who love and support us.  Truly, the best thing in the world is family, and I feel so fortunate to have the family I do:  parents who love me and help me to grow; siblings who support me and make me so proud; in-laws who love me like one of their own; and a husband who is solid in who he is and what he believes...plus, he makes me laugh.
On this special day, I felt so proud to be a mom, to be married to such a great guy, and to be able to watch as a father blessed his son -- my son.  It felt like I had come full circle.  I felt closure from the last year and a half, yet sweet excitement, comfort and peace at this new chapter in our lives

And thankfully, our rockstar friends captured the day for us.  THANK YOU!!  





No comments: