Monday, May 3, 2010

Just In Case You Were Wondering


I like W a lot:

** has a super long and pointy lizard-like tongue
** which he uses to give really slobbery kisses
** growls every time D gets home -- a term of endearment, I'm sure
** twirls his hair...and pulls it out a lot, but we're working on that
** makes good sound effects when he pushes his cars/trucks around
** holds the phone up to his ear and points the remote at the t.v. (shamefully humorous?)
** throws his paci in bed after waking up and before heading downstairs
** strums his lips with his finger...all.the.time.
** brushes his hair with my brush that is as big as his entire arm
** feels tremendous pride after climbing atop the couch
** wrestles with D
** and giggles like crazy
** literally licks his plate clean
** loves it when I tickle his arm or neck; instant relaxation
** laughs and laughs when we're in the car.  It's a fake laugh, but it's so loud and funny
** obsessed with shoes and vacuum attachments.  obsessed
** oftentimes will gently rub my arm when I'm holding him; a "gentle" breakthrough and so sweet

No comments: