Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hints for: Her

I don't know about you, but I've got to get rolling on my Christmas shopping.  When I hear people say they only have one more gift to get, they're already finished, or that their presents are already wrapped and under the tree...I die a little inside.  

But I've been doing some homework, and here are some ideas that maybe, just maybe, could be the perfect gift for someone on your list.  


1. Ina's New Book.  Fail-proof recipes.    

  




3.  Hand Embroidered State Pillow.  

4.  Soup and Sandwich Tray.  What's not to love about fancy presentation to comfort food.
5.  Windowsill Herb Garden.  For the person who has everything?


6.  Lovely Bowls.  

7.  Favorite T.  How 'bout multiples?

8.  I agree with Oprah.  Sequins + Ugg = Perfect
9.  Personalized Service Wares.  Personalized gifts are always a fave.

10.  Something I want...that you might too

  

3 comments:

Lizbeth said...

love the ideas. i'll have one (or two) of each, besides those uggs...uggs are fug. If i see you wearing a pair, be prepared to be punched to tha face! ( i secretly la la love the sequins tho)

Sherry said...

I am definitely calling #1 and 10 (and maybe more)!

Sherry said...

We have the Wusthof knives - the best!