Tuesday, December 18, 2012

W's Preschool Program

The day after we returned from Utah, W sang his school's Christmas program.  They had been practicing for weeks!  I was so glad W could be there for it; and I was so excited to see it.  

The kids sang several songs, both fun and spiritual Christmas songs.  W's favorite went something like, "Ho-ho-ho-hosanna, Ha-ha-hallelujah.  He-he-he-he-saved me.  I've got joy of the world."  
After the program, they had a little party in his room.  We got more art projects to take home that I could've imaged, including W's little picture ornament.  He was so proud of his work and singing.  
W's buddy Owen.  W is always quick to say Owen is his "best fwend."  They are good little buddies.  Owen has a really great family, too.  I'm glad they're friends.  
So proud to have Daddy there.  

No comments: