Monday, May 4, 2009

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.


Since Winston was born, I've tried to keep a running list of the things he does or bits of his personality I have noticed along the way.  I don't want to forget the little details of this dynamic, ever-changing part of his life.  
Here is some of the Winston I love:

**temperament; so calm and sweet
**hands are like a security blanket always up by his face and ears
**snuggler; loves to be wrapped tight and snuggle in
**falls asleep on my shoulder
**loves to takes naps while lying on my chest
**loves to be held; I know he won't always want me to hold him, so I love that he wants me to now
**recognizes my voice
**relaxes to classical music 
**loves the "magic chair"
**smiles when he sleeps
**allows me to be the comforter
**beautiful, soft skin
**funny faces make me laugh
**loves to go on walks
**snorts like a pig when he's hungry
**I'm convinced he shuts his eyes and pretends to be asleep when we're in public/large groups

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

You are just beautiful and Winston is so adorable! It sounds like motherhood is amazing!

Meg said...

now we're talking!! that is exactly what I wanted to know when i asked you (last night) about Winston's pesonality. even babies have personalities - even from such a young age.
oh, we just love him. the sweat pants pic is great...his cute face!
megan

mayacvdo said...

Que foto mas bonita! Enhorabuena por tu bebe. Te queremos nena. Besos y abrazos.
Omayra y familia