Friday, April 9, 2010

Stuff I Wish I Could Tell My Teenage Self

  • Be nice to everyone.  You won't regret it.
  • Risk failure.  C'mon you baby!  It's OK!
  • ROXY is really not that cool.  
  • And no, you're not from CA, either.
  • Break some rules.  Once you're 18, the fun's over.
  • Your parents really do know what they're talking about.  How 'bout be friends.
  • Go on a hike.
  • Build real friendships that will last.
  • You don't have to be tough.  Be comfortable in your own skin; that is plenty strong.  
  • People do grow up.  
  • Please put some makeup on.
  • The best things really are yet to come.  No lie.  

4 comments:

melissa said...

I love this. I love this so much I think I might copy it. Sorry.

Beck n' Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beck n' Ben said...

WHA? Roxy's not cool?? Shoot.
-Bex (because surely Ben knows Roxy isn't cool)

crystalyn and rob said...

what about nsync not being cool? or crushin on senior heart throbs isnt the brightest idea. or how about- drive bys are a wee bit waste of good quality weekend time.....oh the list could go on.