Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gift Idea #5

As you may have noticed, some of the "gift ideas" I have mentioned have been little tips, nudges and friendly suggestions for the hubs.  No, not all of them are personally motivated.  But this one in particular is a shout at the top of my lungs; I want this!
The item?  Any one of the variety of necklaces or charms from The Vintage Pearl.  You may have seen these simply beautiful pieces on others' blogs (several times on Nie Nie).  But I've had my eye on one of these for a long time coming.
Personal favorites?  How 'bout the classic Initial on a Chain
InitialsOnChain.jpg

or the Mama Bird 
mamabird.jpg


Love, love, love these as a sweet gift for a mom, sister or friend.
And yes, I know they won't make it in time for Christmas.  But this is something I'd be willing to wait for.

1 comment:

Rita said...

OMG! I really want a necklace like that too except with Dennis's name on the little tab. I've been dreaming about it for a while now.