Friday, December 11, 2009

Gift Idea #7

Operation Stocking Stuffer

Restoration Hardware is a beautiful store full of beautiful things for beautiful homes and seemingly beautiful people.  Until I get a job there someday, my purchases at said store are few and far between.  However -- a big however -- when it comes to Christmastime, RH doesn't disappoint, particularly in the stocking stuffer category.
Here is just a sampling of what you can find.  To view all of their beautiful gift ideas, go here.

Superhero in a Box

prod1531119.jpg





sprod006203_SS07.jpg




prod230235_SS07.jpg






prod1644343.jpg






prod1531352_HOL1-09.jpg



2 comments:

Catherine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the superhero in a box. I might just have to get that. And I love all your gift ideas. Keep 'em coming. I'm still shopping!

Ashley said...

Oh my word! My BFF is such because she and I can rattle off movie quotes like it's nobody's business. This just might be a perfect little gift for her, thanks! I've been loving this gifting segment of yours.